- Take the Leica M3 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera Body on trips to capture all your special moments. You can revamp this 1954 model by changing its lens. With its manual focus mode, it allows ample photographic experimentation.
- Brand Leica
- Model M3 Body Only
- Camera Type Rangefinder
- Film Type 35mm Lens
- Mount Leica M Focus
- Focus Type Manual Dimensions
- Depth 1.31 in. Height 3.03 in. Width 5.43 in.
- Color Black, Silver
- Additional Features Interchangeable Lenses
- Release Date 1954
- Cosmetic chipping of black outer "skin" due to use and age
- Rangefinder focus is very much usable but getting soft with age
- Mechanically smooth and works great.